Click2Asia WSOP Terms and Conditions
win a seat in the
2005 World Series of Poker?
Think you’ve got what it takes to play with the best? You just
• Only $75 buy-in for "No
Limit" Texas Hold’em Tournament
• Winner will receive a $10,000 seat at the WSOP 2005 Championship Event
starting July 7, 2005
Terms & Conditions
1. Only Players 21 years of age and
older will be allowed to participate in the WSOP 2005 Championship Event. Therefore,
only players 21 years of age and older are eligible to win this tournament.
2. The winning player’s prize, a $10,000 entry fee, will be paid directly
by the sponsors. The winning player’s prize is given only as chips for
the WSOP 2005 Championship Event on the day of the particular game, at Las Vegas,
Nevada. The winning player may not sell, award, or transfer the prize, which
is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The winning player’s
prize does not include any other consideration, including travel or spending
money. If the winning player does not play in the WSOP 2005 Championship Event
in accordance with these terms and conditions, then he or she will forfeit the
prize, and he or she will not be refunded or in any other way compensated.
3. If the winning player declines the prize, there is no alternative prize or
consideration. In this instance, the sponsors may pick the runner-up as a replacement,
subject to their total discretion.
4. The tournament sponsors are free to replace or modify the prize, at their
5. The winning player will be supplied with complimentary sponsor clothing (e.g.
shirts, caps), and agrees to wear these at all times during play at the WSOP
2005 Championship Event. The winning player agrees to promote the sponsors at
the WSOP 2005 Championship Event and wear the clothing during play of the WSOP.
6. The winning player agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness for
use in promotional purposes by the sponsors and for no additional compensation.
By participating in the tournament, the winning player agrees to such publicity.
7. In the event of a tournament disruption, the tournament may be rerun at the
discretion of the sponsors, who will be the sole arbiters as to whether the
tournament will be rerun.
8. The sponsors reserve the right to refuse this offer to any player or to withdraw
this or part of this offer at any time.
9. The sponsors reserve the right to amend the tournament rules at any time.
10. The sponsors decisions are final.
11. The sponsors are not affiliated with or related to the WSOP.
12. Winner of the WSOP will sign a formal agreement to these terms and conditions
immediately following the tournament.
NO cash option. Not transferable.
Space is limited. Travel and accommodations will be the responsibility of the
winner. The tournament final table other than the winning player will receive
a share of the prize pool. Winners responsible for all taxes. Sponsors have
the right to change or cancel this tournament at any time. Must be 21 years
of age or older to participate.
Other rules and restrictions may